- Anyone over 18 years old within your party must submit an application
- Each applicant must undergo a background and credit check
- An up-to-date government issued ID
- Any additional documents required
- $50 non-refundable application feeservice experts. Your only task is finding what you love.
All applications are reviewed once ALL items have been obtained. A member of our staff will contact you regarding further instructions via email. All of our credit reports are screened through Experian, a third party screening provider. Our property management software will allow you to obtain a copy of this report.
All applicants are required to provide income documentation showing a total three times the gross rent – the following documentations are required:
- Paystubs: All applicants who receive a W2 at the end of the calendar year must provide 2 months of recent paystubs
- Offer letters: If an applicant just recently obtained a company offer letter that meets the required income, they are encouraged to present this document signed with company header.
- Self-employed: All applicants who receive a 1099 at the end of the calendar year MUST provide their latest tax return and/or their most recent 1099.
- Additional income: Any additional income will be factored into the applicants overall gross combined income.
- We require 12 months of rental history from your most recent leased occupancy.
- Homeowners may provide 12 months of mortgage payment history.
- We require a minimum credit score that must be met
- In certain circumstances, we may accept below qualified credit scores given certain criteria
- Pet fees: Each pet will be charged for a onetime non-refundable fee of $350
- Low income
- Credit Report flags for Fraudulent activity
- Low credit score
- Criminal background
- Bankruptcy – up to seven years prior
- Any individual on the OFAC’s SDN list
- All qualified applicant must provide evidence of a renters insurance covering a minimum of $100,000.00 prior to moving in.
- This insurance must cover personal liability and hotel stays
- The insurance must be current through your tenancy period and must be renewed if a tenant continues an additional lease term
- There is an option to purchase renters insurance through our property management software if you so choose to. Applicants may also provide their own individual insurance as well.